2010年7月15日木曜日

Hato Bus Tour


Hatu Bus, originally uploaded by AdrielH.

You know how when you live IN a city, you sometimes miss it's biggest tourist attractions? I lived in Manteca, CA, for several years, twice, and never went to its famous water slides. I have worked in San Francisco for nine years and lived near it my whole life, but have never been to Alcatraz Island.
Yesterday, my wife bit the bullet and took me on a bus tour of the greater Tokyo region for my birthday, turning tourist for a day. A Tokyo native, it was her first time on the bus tours, and we visited at least two spots new to her. These bus tours are a very cost effective way to see a lot of Japan in a short amount of time, and the Hato Bus that we went on was great. Fleets of tour buses wait outside Tokyo Station, and it is easy to book online.
We took the Yokohama-Kamakura tour, which included visits to the Sankeien Garden, Yokohama Chinatown (where we had a great dim sum lunch), and two stops in the World Heritage site Kamakura.

0 件のコメント: